Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website of Pacific World, Inc., the owner of the SensatioNail brand (“Pacific World”) located at www.sensationail.com or at any other related internet address or social media platform (collectively, the “Site”), you (“User”) agree, in your individual capacity and on behalf of any entity you may represent, that the User has read and agrees to these Website Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”).
- Intellectual Property Ownership. Pacific World is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. Pacific World may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Limited License to Use Materials Provided on the Site. Pacific World grants User a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only in accordance with the User’s agreements with Pacific World, if any, and for no other purpose whatsoever. User acknowledges that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of Pacific World. Pacific World, in its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to User and without liability to Pacific World.
- User Provided Content. You acknowledge, and irrevocably grant to Pacific World, its subsidiaries, affiliates, nominees, licensees, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the “Authorized Parties”) with respect any images, text or other content you submit via Site (collectively, the “Content”), the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, and world-wide right to:
- reproduce, copy, modify, create derivates in whole or in part from, secure copyright in, or otherwise use the Content, or any part thereof, alone or in combination with or as a composite of other matter for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for advertising, merchandising, publicity or trade purposes or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in any and all media without territorial, time or use limitations without any right of attribution; and
- use and permit to be used your name or pseudonym, whether in original or modified form, your physical likeness and, if applicable, your voice, in connection with the use of the Content as Pacific World or any of the Authorized Parties may choose, in their sole discretion; and
- display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit, or broadcast the Content by any means now existing or hereafter developed.
- User Conduct. As a condition of use of the Site, User represents and warrants that User shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or any other agreements with Pacific World. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and User shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while User or any agent of User accesses the Site. By ways of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees:
- Not to transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
- Not to delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password misuse, mining or any other means;
- Not to interfere with any payments or transactions processed through the Site; or
- Not to interfere with Pacific World or another authorized party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites. Pacific World may provide reference or hyperlinks to third party Web sites as a convenience to Users of the Site. Pacific World does not control third party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any referenced or linked-to, third party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site or the content or use thereof.
- Indemnification. User shall indemnify, defend and hold Pacific World and its Authorized Parties harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including attorneys’ fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting from any violation of this Agreement by User, User’s use of the Site or information provided by the Site and Pacific World’s use of your submitted Content.
- Disclaimer. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PACIFIC WORLD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PACIFIC WORLD MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED. PACIFIC WORLD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATIONAL, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. USER USES THE SITE AND ALL SITE INFORMATION AT USER’S OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL PACIFIC WORLD OR ITS AUTHORIZED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FOR INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall the total liability of Pacific World, or AUTHORIZED PARTIES, under this Agreement, regardless of the form of claim or action, exceed in the aggregate of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
- Copyright Infringement Notice. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, §512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Pacific World’s Designated Agent. Pacific World’s Designated Agent email is email@example.com
- Force Majeure. Pacific World shall not be liable for delay or failure in any of its performance or a failure of the Site due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, terrorism, natural disaster, governmental regulations, communication or utility failures or the failures or acts of third parties.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed, governed and enforced under the laws of the United States and the State of California (without regard to rules governing conflict of laws). User agrees that venue for all actions, relating in any manner to this Agreement, shall be in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located in Los Angeles County, California. Each party hereby consents and submits to the in personam jurisdiction of such courts and, to the extent permitted by law, hereby consents that all services of process may be made by any nationally recognized overnight courier, or by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested. Each party waives any objection based on forum non conveniens and waives any objection to venue of any action instituted hereunder to the extent that an action is brought in the courts identified above. Each party agrees that a final judgment in any such action shall be conclusive and may be enforced in any other jurisdiction in any manner provided by law and that the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all attorney’s fees and expenses.
- Severability. If any provision hereof is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, so that the remainder of that provision and all remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver. No waiver of any breach of a provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provision hereof and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing.
- Modifications. Pacific World may modify this Agreement at any time, at its discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Site. User is responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that User is aware of any changes made to the Agreement.
This Site is © Pacific World Corporation, 2012 all rights reserved. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without our prior written permission.